Do you want to increase engagement on your social media posts? Looking for the perfect time to post for each network? Finding the best time to post on social media can boost your business and make you stand out to reach more to your audience. To find the best time to post on social media in 2021, we analyzed some posts from accounts with 100 followers to 1 million+ followers.
15 Social Media Content Ideas for 2022
We cover the following social networks:Instagram
Check out the infographics below for more detail.
1. Instagram:• The best time to post on Instagram is during lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and in the evening from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Most Instagram users log in via mobile, so they avoid browsing during work hours.
• The best days to post on Instagram are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
• Wednesdays get the highest level of engagement on Instagram.
2. Facebook• The best time to post on Facebook during the week is between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• The best time to post on Facebook on a Sunday at 3 p.m.
• The best days to post on Facebook are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
3. LinkedIn• The best time to post on LinkedIn is between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. LinkedIn is a professional social network used by recruiters and business people so they often used during work hours.
• Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the best days to post on LinkedIn.
4. Twitter• The best time to post on Twitter is from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
• Wednesday is the best day to post on Twitter.
5. Pinterest• The best time to post on Pinterest is between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m.
• Saturdays tend to be the best day to post on Pinterest. Sundays work well too.
6. You tube:• The best time to post on YouTube tends to be between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. because most viewers watch videos in the evening.
• Thursdays and Fridays will the best days to post on YouTube.