On-page SEO helps search engines analyze your website and the content in it and shows it to the searcher’s query as a relevant result. Google is regularly updating their algorithm so that it can understand a searcher’s intent and deliver better search results to user needs. So to get better performance of your website, you have to optimize each and every page of your website. To rank higher and bring more traffic, today we come up with an on-page SEO checklist.
5 key benefits of B2B social media marketing
15 Social Media Content Ideas for 2022
ON-PAGE SEO CHECKLIST 2021
1. OPTIMIZE PAGE TITLE TAGA page title or title tag is the most important element of on-page SEO. The title tag instructs search engine bots what they will find on the page. So to optimize the title tags of each page, we have to focus on keywords for the title. Make sure you are not stuffing with keywords in the title. Best Practices
• For good results always keep the title tags under 65 characters.
• Do not stuff keywords unnecessarily
• Make sure you are using the perfect title to the webpage content for better search
2. OPTIMIZE HEADERS WITH FOCUS KEYWORDSThe header is also known as the heading tag. It helps you to organize your webpage content. Optimize the headers with focused keywords. There are six heading tags H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6. The H1 tag is the important heading tag that helps search engine bots to understand the content.
3. META DESCRIPTIONSA Meta description also called a meta description attribute or tag. It is an HTML element that describes and summarizes the contents of your page for users and search engines. Meta descriptions aren’t the ranking factor anymore but still, it’s important to increase the click-through rate(CTR) of the page. A well-defined description makes visitors click on the URL. If you do not write any meta descriptions for your web pages then search engines automatically fetch the description from your web page content and fill the meta description space which sometimes does not look good for the website. So always write an optimized meta description Best Practice
• Place the meta description under 165 characters
• Try to place the focus keywords at the beginning of the description.
• Write a description with impressive words
• Avoid grammatical mistakes
4. HIGH-QUALITY AND LONG PAGE CONTENT.High quality and engaging content bring value to your audience. Before writing the content thinks about the buyer’s journey and the requirement. This will help you to write engaging content that can give value to your buyers. Your content should be at least 1500-2000 words long. The longer content you have the higher possibility to rank in search engines. Best Practice
• Add relevant keywords in the content whether it’s a short or long tail
• Create content that people can share
• Share the content that solves the buyer’s problem as people love the content that solves their problems.
• Add the best Call to action (CTAs) in content to optimize the conversion